Your Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.)
At Transmentum we are committed to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR25/05/2018
This is the privacy notice of Transmentum which is a trading name for Andante [UK] Ltd.
Registered in England & Wales, 5499341. VAT number 880 5394 02
Registered Office: – Newstead House, Pelham Road, Nottingham, NG5 1AP
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. You can see further information about your rights, and our obligations, at ico.org.uk
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Information that we collect from you
When you visit www.transmentum.co.uk you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, position, company and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us. This information will only be used for the purpose of, providing you with our products and services and it will not be passed to any other third party without first seeking your consent.
Use of your information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the services and information you have requested. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. In particular, we
may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer or may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff and associate companies connected to Transmentum. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Removal of your information
- If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at [email address].
- This may limit the service we can provide to you.
Access to your personal information
- At any time, you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you and to obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com.
After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
Cookies are small amounts of information, which we store on your computer. Our system may issue cookies to your computer when you visit our site. Cookies make it easier for you to use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic. You may set up your computer to reject cookies, although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
The following Cookies are issued by our site: