1. The Company policy is to maintain the continuity of its activities, systems, facilities and processes and where these are disrupted by any event to enable it to return to ‘normal’ operations as soon as possible, taking fully into account the impact of any delay on Transmentum’s quality of service, reputation and finances.
2. This policy is intended to ensure:
- The concept of Business Continuity and our policy and approach is understood by all stakeholders.
- Internal and external dependencies on customers, suppliers, partners and resources implications are identified.
- Management plans are developed to ensure recovery continuity is assured to an acceptable level in the event of an interruption to services.
- Plans are systematically maintained and tested.
- A programme of training and communication is put in place.
3. The objectives of business continuity planning are to ensure that Transmentum and all its staff and associates:
- Understands its critical activities and maintains the capability to resume operations within agreed timeframes, following the deployment of a contingency planning response.
- Increases resilience by protecting critical assets and data (electronic and otherwise) through a co-ordinated approach to management and recovery.
- Minimises impacts using a focused, well managed response activity.
4. All Transmentum Ltd activities wherever conducted, must comply with the requirements of this Policy.