Who should explore this section and what you will find here? Business Owners, C level Executives, Company Directors, Senior Managers, Vice Presidents and anyone accountable for securing the future of the business by generating growth in sales and recurring revenue. This section will also help those tasked with generating sales.
How is this section organised?
This section of the portal is organised into three distinct areas of Sales activity
- Strategy – Planning, recruitment, identifying target markets, routes to market, sales team structure, motivating sales teams, developing sales tools, the customers journey from lead to cash, creating a sales culture across the company
- Management – recruitment, performance evaluation, pipeline management, bid management, proposal policy, presentation standards, sales meeting structure, motivating commission plans, developing sales tools, managing sales meetings
- Execution – Canvassing, effective sales processes, qualification skills, compelling events, discovering unmet need, decision making units, managing the appointment and the next steps, handling objections, recognising buying signals, presenting the price, closing, cross selling, up selling, major accounts, selling to the public sector and government, negotiation, combating buyer’s remorse, using features advantages and business benefits
What does this section deliver?
A wide range of sales specific support and advice
- Help identifying the risks, challenges and pitfalls of managing growth and change
- Known best practice from specialists within the IT sector who have experience of overcoming these challenges
- Online Tools, templates and support services
- Education, information and know how to help you on your journey
There are also articles available in our Members’ Resources section.