Who should explore this section & what you will you find here?
Business Owners and Senior Managers accountable for delivering profitable on-site services to customers. This section will also help those tasked with delivering customer service.
The focus here is on ensuring that the technical teams understand the challenges faced by the new disruptive technologies such as managed services, bring your own device and the rapid increases in bandwidth and the coming of 4G.
How is this section organised?
This section of the portal is organised into three distinct areas of operational activity
- Managing the Customer Journey – Communication, performance measurement, sales support, the stage gate model
- Quality Systems – what they are, why you may need them , how to implement
- People Management – recruitment, performance evaluation, managing covert resistance to change, image, attitude and motivation
- Business Process Engineering – supplier management, project management, programme management.
What does this section deliver?
A wide range of operations specific support and advice
- Help identifying the risks, challenges and pitfalls of managing growth and change
- Known best practice from specialists within the IT sector who have experience of overcoming these challenges
- Online Tools, templates and support services
- Education, information and know how to help you on your journey
There are also articles available in our Members’ Resources section.