Who should explore this section & what you will you find here?
Business Owners and senior managers accountable for marketing activity. This section of the portal will also help those tasked with delivering marketing campaigns.
The focus here is demand generation and communication.
How is this section of the portal organised?
This section of the portal is organised into three distinct areas of marketing activity
- Marketing strategy – Planning, identifying target markets, identifying routes to market, briefing suppliers, creating compelling value propositions
- Communicating with the market – Demand generation, managing the customer’s journey from lead to cash, building the right kind of web site, search engine optimisation, image and presentation
- Developing and Delivering sales tools – Case studies, combating buyer’s remorse, two minute drills, developing return on investment tools, proposal templates, presentation templates
What does this section of the portal deliver?
A wide range of marketing specific support and advice
- Help identifying the risks, challenges and pitfalls of managing growth and change
- Known best practice from specialists within the IT sector who have experience of overcoming these challenges
- Online Tools, templates and support services
- Education, information and know how to help you on your journey
There are also articles available in our Members’ Resources section.